Saturday, March 11, 2006

Beautiful Song

LULLABY OF LOVE
Dedicated to our baby in Heaven
By Serene Allison

Baby. . .
I wish you could have stayed,
I miss you growing inside of me.

Baby. . .
I would have loved to have seen your face,
I want to hold you endlessly.

But even though I won’t feel you in my arms
I hold your memory in my heart.

CHORUS:

And I’ll sing with the angels
A lullaby of love,
And as you’re soothed by feathered wings
In your cradle high above,
Hear my voice. . . your mother’s lullaby of love.

Baby. . .
If I could only look in your eyes
And you could see mine shine with how much I adore you.

Baby. . .
Were they the color of your daddy’s or mine?
And I know they had a beautiful hue.

I wonder what would have been your name,
But I’m so glad you came. . . for awhile. . .

CHORUS:

And I’ll sing with the angels
A lullaby of love,
And as you’re soothed by feathered wings
In your cradle high above
Hear my voice. . . your mother’s lullaby of love.

BRIDGE:

One thing I know I haven’t lost you,
You’re with your Creator by a celestial stream,
You were made for heaven, darling,
One day I’ll hold you and it won’t be a dream.

CHORUS AGAIN.

Copyright 2001 ABOVE RUBIES PRODUCTIONS
Peace All Over Me album by Serene and Pearl
For more information Click Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This short story was really touching.
I can't wait until she goes to heaven and is reunited with her baby:)

your lil sis,
alexis faith